I am using LocalFS to refer to a directory structure
like this:

folder1

  folder11

There are image (.jpg) files in both folders. I have
two questions about this:

1)Folders names are directly related to string fields
in a MySQL database which use spaces between words (eg
New York), but folders names don't use spaces (eg
NewYork). How can I skip spaces from database fields to
make them refer to these folders (eg New York -->
NewYork)?

2)Using LocalFS, can I do something like <dtml-
var "localfsObject['<dtml-var par1>'].['<dtml-var
par11>'], where par1 and par11 are folder names (after
skiping spaces)?

Regards,

Rogerio Atem