I'm probably missing something really key here, but I'm having
doing multiple sessions in FSSession.
I have a session and then, say, take some form data and push it to the
session. If I'm on a different machine (different cookie / different
SessionUID), and I get different form data and write it, it then
the other data, implying that it's the same SessionUID. I thought that
calling <dtml-call FSSession> from a different machine, would then
create a
new session with the SessionUID stored on that machine. How, then, do
I get
multiple sessions?
There seems to be a severe lack of documentation for FSSession.

~ Astrogeek