Woops, pressed send too soon

>In my site I have folder with subfolders and I would like to generate
>
>a menu to go to those subfolders.
>
>What I have now is:
>
><dtml-in "objectValues()">
>   <dtml-var sequence-key>
></dtml-in>
>
>which gives emptynes.. I've tried all kinds of combinations, tricks
>from the tips and howto's, but nothing.
>

>[rh]First, why do you use sequence-key? Use sequence-item instead
>
><dtml-in "objectValues()">
>   <dtml-var sequence-item>
></dtml-in>
>
>second

If the code is contained in a DTMLDocument (that is an object on its own,
unlike DTMLMethod), you will have to add a <dtml-with "PARENTS[0]">, like
so:

<dtml-with "PARENTS[0]">
 <dtml-in "objectValues()">
    <dtml-var sequence-item>
 </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

for a menu you'll have to add hyperlinks etc, but I'm sure that wasn't the
question

hth
Rik