Hello,
    I am trying to build an SQL statement in a form, and then pass the
statement onto a Z SQL method, for execution.
something like

< form action="search_results" method="get">

<input type="text" name="select_statement" value="SELECT  name,
phone_number, address FROM black_book WHERE" size=20>

<select  name="where_statement" size=3>
   <option value=" name = 'jennifer' ">Jennifer
   <option value=" name='anne' " > Anne
   <option value=" name='alice' ">Alice
</select>

<input type="hidden" name="cat_both_previous_statements"
value="<dtml-sqlvar select_statement type=string> <dtml-sqlvar
where_statement type=string>">

<input type="SUBMIT" name="SUBMIT" value="SUBMIT">
</form>

    I understand that this isn't the correct way to do this, I am just
trying to convey what I want to do, and maybe someone can help me!
Also, what would I do if the <select> box was multiple, where I could
select more than one option?  Well, if this is possible in Zope please
let me know.
Thank you and have a nice day!

    Sean Richards