Unless I'm overlooking something here, you can just use the form variables
(e.g., <dtml-var formVarName>), whether POST or GET, in the ZSQL Method
itself.  You'll need to include the variable names in the arguments list of
the ZSQL Method, but that's it.

ZSQL Methods are explained (fairly well in my opinion) in the Z SQL Methods
User's Guide at http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZSQL-HTML/ZSQL.html

Note that if you're using Zope 2.1.6 (vs. 2.1.4 or 2.2b3) you may have
problems with this, since versions after 2.1.4 broke ZSQLMethods with regard
to names and in which order they are looked up.  This made me jump from
2.1.4 straight to the 2.2 beta series, where this is fixed.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]