I am completly new to Zope so pardon the question. I downloaded the RPMs
from http://starship.python.net/crew/jrush/Zope, etc, etc and installed them
without any problems.  I tried to follow the documentation on creating a
sample Z Sql using the Z Gadfly Database connection and I am having
On page 4 it mentions the you should add the arguments product_number, etc,
etc but the picture shows nothing in the Arguments field. Then when you do
add and test, it is supposed to get a message saying that is not a query.
That is not what I get. Then on the insert Product Input Data test I get an
error after hitting submit query, the error reads:

 Z SQL Method at /manage_addProduct / ZSQLMethods / sqlCreateTable
Error, exceptions.IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
SQL used:

(product_number VARCHAR(10),
product_description VARCHAR(10),
product_price FLOAT)

What am I doing wrong?? Also, is there a way to connect to a postgres or
mysql database?  Is one better than the other?

Thanks a lot!