Peter Arvidsson writes:
 > How do I trace errors in Zope? I get the following error message:
 > "Empty entry when integer expected "
 > It gives a hint of the problem but I cant see what value is empty.. how
 > do I control the values? Is there some way to write out variables or do
 > I just have to guess???
The traceback tells you, where the error was detected, as oneone
else already pointed out.

In your case, it seems that the problem was either
detected by ZPublisher or by Z SQL Method.
They have encountered a parameter/form name with
an ":int" suffix. This tells them to convert the
value into an integer. However, in your case,
the value was empty. Your error, "Empty (form) entry, when
integer expected".

Dieter