Hi all,

shouldn't <dtml-var xyz> and <dtml-var "_['xyz']"> return the same result?

Well - I don't know why but only the 1st is working.
(top.German.ActualPages is a folder; tThisIs... is a dtml-method)

1:
<dtml-with "top.German.ActualPages">
<dtml-var tThisIsTheXYZDocument>
</dtml-with>

2:
<dtml-with "_['top.German.ActualPages']">
<dtml-var tThisIsTheXYZDocument>
</dtml-with>

Of course I want to replace the 'top.German.ActualPages' with a variable...
but since it doesn't work with a hardcoded string it'll not work with a
variable.

Any hint?

Thanks

--
Christian Zagrodnick - Progressive Media Production
http://www.promp.de/

Die Haftung ist auf das Gesellschaftsvermoegen beschraenkt.