The RPMs install in /usr/share/zope/lib/python/Products, where the Zope RPMs
provided by Jeff Rush install the Products folder.  If you're not using the
Zope RPMs and have zope installed somewhere else, you can still use these
RPMs and just make a symlink to your real Products folder.  For example (if
Zope is installed in /usr/local/zope):

# cd /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products
# ln -s /usr/share/zope/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA ZMySQLDA

Restart Zope and that should do it.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]