hi sean,

the zpasswd is run like this:

python zpasswd.py access

the password creation is in dialog form.

jens

p.s.: please don't send HTML-formatted mail to the list

on 7/11/00 14:55, Sean S. Rowe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello.

I'm new to Zope and have just installed it on a server running BSD.  I built
the source and everything went fine.  I went to localhost:8080 bypassing
Apache and the welcome screen came up as it was supposed to.

However, I cannot logon to the manage section of Zope.  My password is
always wrong.  I changed my password with the following: 'python zpasswd.pyo
-p new_password access'.  Nothing I do seems to work and the only info I can
find is on running with Apache not Zserver.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean S. Rowe
Output Technology Corporation