Hi Sean,

As a new user me too, I got the answer of this question with Z Search
Catalog at this page:

If you read well this page, and take time to read well, you will get your
search engine, as powerful as the Zope.org site.
It's much better than a search engine that use only keyword in your meta
tag. for example. there is several option.

It's just funny, because I wanted to make that search engine too, but I got
a problem, my zope crashed, here is the explication of the problem:

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Matter will become Software

``It is not the strongest of the species that survives nor the most
intelligent. It is those most adaptive to change.''

I am a new Zope user- Can anyone tell me if there is documented
anywhere, simple instructions for creating a full site search by
keyword?  I have a simple site with squishdot and zope chat.

Sean Kelley
www.kelleydesign.com  *  www.horse101.com  *  www.dressage.to