well if you use that script ? -->

It will fix your problem ?

Ok... this one has me flummoxed.

I just can't make ANY sense of it.

I am taking advantage of Acquisition to save me from having to have two
copies of a page... fine.. common... well understood, etc.

Problem is, when i go to the page from the lower directory, it throws some
bizarre Type error, complaining about too many parameters to

I dug about, i insterted a redirect to try to find WHEN it was hitting.

What got me was this:  I put <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('index_html')">
the VERY FIRST LINE of the DTML Document.  But the problem still occurrs!!

This just makes NO sense.

RedHat 6.1
Zope 2.1.6

Have a better one,