i dtml-commented out standard_html_header, and it worked fine..

What gets me is the header should work fine.  If I understand Acquisition
properly, the object should be rendered from within the namespace of the
directory it's being called in.

So, if i get "/internal/register", and register exists in / not /internal,
then it will be rendered as if it was in /internal.

Fine.  In that case, the standard_html_header in /internal, which requires
the existance of various objects in /internal, should render fine.

What confuses me is the "TypeError: too many arguments; expected 2, got 3".
How can this be happening?

What am I missing, here?

Have a better one,
        Curtis Maloney