From: Marcus Schopen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:44 AM
Subject: howto_wrapper: probs with PUT and manage_main -> IDs are already in

Hei there,

I tried to install your great wrapper-tools, but can't create:

"PUT" External Method
the "manage_main" DTML Method.

Zope tells me that these IDs are already in use. I am using Zope
Zope-2.1.6 on a linux box (latest Hotfix installed).

What could I do? I would realy like to use your wrapper. Itīs the tool
I habe been looking for and it would be the solution for a lot of
problems here (using external WYSIWYG editors + Zope ...).

Thank you very much

University of Bielefeld, Germany