From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sa
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2000 6:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zope] how to check if the ResultSet is null?

Hi, I stuck on a problem: I am creating a registration form. I need to check if the person info has already in database. I created a Z SQL method which I used "select usr_email from info(table name) where usr_email = <dtml-sqlvar usr_email type=string>" I want to call this method from my dtml method and see if it returns "null". But I'm not sure how to implement this. In Java, it has ResultSet which I can check if it returns null. I'm not sure how to accomplish this in Zope. I could not find relevant document. If you know this, could you give me a hand? Thanks!

Sa