Greetings,

I am a member of the a Linux users group and I have been asked to do a demo on ZOPE
because I am using it and many members are curious. I consider myself a ZOPE newbie,
because use I use ZOPE  to access some really  simple databases.  I have NOT done any
special python programming (but not for lack of trying) but would like some input on
what I should say about ZOPE.  1) Is there a ZOPE demo for that runs on a CDROM?
2) What is the best way to present ZOPE?
Any help would be apprechiated.  Thanks