Hi,

I want to try out the BTreeFolder product. I unpacked it an restarted
Zope, but int the Products-management screen it shows up as a broken
product. I use Zope-2.1.4 ...

Below is the Traceback it gives me on a click:
-----------------------------
BTreeFolder Import Traceback

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 387, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Products/BTreeFolder/__init__.py", line 89, in ?
    import BTreeFolder
  File "/usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Products/BTreeFolder/BTreeFolder.py", line 89, in ?
    from AccessControl import getSecurityManager
ImportError: cannot import name getSecurityManager

any ideas?

Robert
--
Robert Wohlfahrt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])