Sent: July 13, 2000 03:44 PM
Subject: [Zope] Newbie: Zope a webserver? Serving PHP and Perl

Hi

Have just installed Zope under Win2K and it works fine - I see a lot of people mention using Apache to server Zope, but isnt Zope a webserver itself? I can browse to http://server:8080/ and view Zope pages, so why would I need Apache?

Also, How do I set Zope up so it handles PHP tags?

thanks in advance

Lucas Young