CURTIS David wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am a member of the a Linux users group and I have been asked to do a demo on ZOPE
>because I am using it and many members are curious. I consider myself a ZOPE newbie,
>because use I use ZOPE  to access some really  simple databases.  I have NOT done any
>special python programming (but not for lack of trying) but would like some input on
>what I should say about ZOPE.  1) Is there a ZOPE demo for that runs on a CDROM?

I think you're looking for the "Zope on CDROM howto":

http://www.zope.org/Members/jens/news/zope_on_cdrom

> 2) What is the best way to present ZOPE?

Hm.  In a bed of lettuce with an olive on top?
(sorry)

the advantages I noticed when first using zope:

Reduction of redundancy through aquisition (increases maintainability,
etc)
Easy dynamically generated pages (with or without RDB access)
Through the web management.

--
ethan mindlace fremen
Zopatista Community Liason