Hi Neil !

Neil Burnett wrote:
> Warning: This is a 'get it off my chest' e-mail.
> Well, I am going to give up with CSS. I am sure ZStylesheet is a fine
> product, its just that CSS implementations lets it down.

Well, perhaps you can have a look at the Web Designers Portal
under the subject Stype and Topic CSS.

There are some good reasons for CSS, that I have collected
there. Maybe you can also have a look at the link, which you
can find there to Webreview.com's CSS Master Compatibility

Best regards,

Maik Röder

"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,
like immaculate giant gardens." The second coming - A manifesto. David
Gelernter http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/gelernter/gelernter_p1.html