hmmmm. thats too bad. you should upgrade him to mozilla at least ... :-)

seriously tho i think (havent tried it) that the stylesheets at w3c will get
as muuch mileage out of nn4 as possible ( tho you probably knew this

well hth

Government is the people's business and every man, woman  and child becomes
a shareholder with the first penny of tax paid. --Ronald Reagan