Neil Burnett wrote:
> Well, I am going to give up with CSS. I am sure ZStylesheet is a fine
> product, its just that CSS implementations lets it down.

I find the following page really useful:

It lists exactly what does and doesn't work in CSS on all the major

Of course Luis made a very valid point, validate your HTML first before
you worry about CSS. I find Dreamweaver 3's checks for browser
compatability quite useful here as well.

Of course, nothing beats plain checking all your pages on loads of
different browsers ;-)