Andre Schubert writes:
 > i ave a problem, i do some sql-queries in my python product and would
 > return the results like the ZSQLMethods.
 > How do i have to return the data and field names from my python product
 > to an dtml document so that i can work with it like ZMYSQL.
"dtml-in" expects its argument to behave like a sequence of objects.
It makes the current object's attributes available for direct access.

Z SQL Methods use the class "Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results.Results"
for results which in turn uses a subclass of "Shared.DC.ZRDB.Record"
to wrap the rows. Look at the code in "Shared/DC/ZRDB" on
how to use them.