John Leach wrote:

> Anyone have one of these ?
> (or tips on writing such a thing?)
> John Leach
> http://www.bosware.com.au

Ouch. As far as I know CF has a few hundred tags available. Zope/DTML
offers only about 10-20 but provides the same underlying features in
Python via the expr="" attribute. You'd really be looking to transfer CF
to python. This would probably produce code that sucked under Zope as CF
doesn't offer as many core platform features like ZClasses, Aquisition
etc.

I'd say the best conversion tool is simply someone who knows a bit of
both (or a bit of CF and a sizable chunk of Zope).

I can only imagine CF->Zope convertors which would leave you wanting to
rewrite the resultant code anyway. That said, it could at least offer a
neater way to import your CF files into Zope but import and FTP already
offer that.

Phill