> I am having trouble rendering a <DTML IN> in ZOPE 2.2.0 to any user
> regardless of roles.
>
> I have allocated the proper rights to all objects used and
> nothing happens.
> The <IN> will not let any user view its contents.

Theodore -

I bet you're running into the same problem as the
folks using the ODBC adaptor. I've attached the post
I made addressing this a few minutes ago.

If this fixes your problem, could you send a note to
the zope-list and let the folks there know that the fix
works for the Oracle DA too? (I'm going out of town today,
so I won't be able to forward it if you only reply to me)

Thanks!

> Hi guys -
>
> For those of you (I've mostly heard ODBC adapter users)
> having authorization problems with your SQL methods, heres
> the scoop:
>
> Database connections use one of two classes in the
> framework for wrapping up result data returned from
> queries. One of those classes (that understands results
> in RDB format) was missing a required security assertion.
>
> The results returned by the ODBC adapter were bitten by
> this - probably there are other adapters that could
> be affected.
>
> I've attached a patch file for the file:
> lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/RDB.py
>
> ...as well as an updated version of the whole file (since
> I know a lot of you will be on Windows w/o patch :) Either
> patch or replace the file and restart Zope to fix the
> problem.
>
> This is also checked in for a 2.2.1 release that will
> probably happen after a few weeks when enough people
> have upgraded to shake out any other problems.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909

RDB.py

RDB.py.patch