Sven Hohage wrote:
> Hallo,
> I've got an urgent problem.
> I' like to add websites by using forms which decide about the new
> content( upload a logo, new text,etc.).
> I know that's described in the CMG but the builder-script is not
> working. "Invalid syntax".

It sounds like you're not generating proper DTML.
If you can give the DTML file and the traceback of the error, the
problem can be diagnosed further.

> The most import thing is to be able to clone an object and then to
> change the propertys.

I use

<dtml-with "manage_clone(REQUEST)">
<dtml-call "manage_changeProperties(REQUEST)">

to do this, where the required values are present in REQUEST.  More
information about manage_clone and manage_changeProperties is availiable
at the Zope Quick Reference:

> Please mail me a version that's working because tomorrow I have to
> show it to my boss.

Digital Creation's consulting rates are availiable at:

Hope that helps,
ethan mindlace fremen
Zopatista Community Liason
Abnegate I!