I'm implimenting a cool little calendar object I found round these parts.
It uses attributes of it's parent folder to contain the dates and
descriptions of items that it displays.  So a key may be "2000/07/04' and
the value would be "Fourth of July".  i'd like to have a pretty dynamic
method of entering these values from the web. I'm a little confused about
how to do that.  do i use an external python method?  What form would it
take?  I suppose I could store the pairs in a text file or database and then
read them in each time I opened the page.  But it seems the first way is
best.  Is it possible?  Security is more of an issue.  How do I deal with
that?  Is this fun or what!!

-mjm

winmail.dat