--On Tuesday, July 18, 2000 12:00 PM -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Message: 15
> From: gustavo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Zope] Newbie: How to create a Oracle connection (DCOracle)
> Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:23:06 -0300
> Hi List,
> Finally, I installed DCOracle and works fine. But, how to create a Oracle
> connection inside Zope? I tried to add a SQL Method and received this
> warning:
> Warning: There are no SQL database connections. You need to add a Zope
> SQL database connection before you can use a Zope SQL Method.
> I not found nothing about that in documentation. Could you help me?
> Gustavo

If your Oracle DA is installed OK you should now find a

Z Oracle Database Connection

item in your Add menu in the management screens. Add this
object, provide a database connection string and you
should be in heaven.

 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/