----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan Desp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Nick Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "zope zope zope" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] http://www.atomasoft.com/yahoo-yes!.something

> Jonathan Desp wrote:
> > I did it, and you still can see the sentences -->
> >
> > http://www.atomasoft.com/asdf.asfd
>
> Did you restart Zope after you made the change?

I put on shutdown, and then closed all my browser, it's still there, but I
think this is because David my friend for the server, didnot re-start zope,
for me I can't re-start  zope because it's not my server, and it's a remote
server, you see ?

if you know another way just say it, for I'll wait that David and ask him to
re-start my zope.

David ----->

You're running your server in debug mode.  Turn debug mode off and you
> won't see them anymore.  If you're using ZServer you need to edit start
> and take out the -D option.

Ok good, so here -->

#! /bin/sh
reldir=`dirname $0`