On 19 Jul 2000, at 13:57, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Aha... http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZEO/QuorumBasedReplication
> Jim's heading this up.  We had a professor from George Mason University in
> here and everything.  The whiteboard was filled with scrawlings.  :-) It's
> definitely something we're interested in.

I've been teasing myself with the idea of using CODA as a storage for
Zope. It has built-in "per-object" replication, hoarding (download all these
objects so I can go to the beach) and sychronization.

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements