Hello all,
I`m creating a dtml document with some if clauses embedded that returns a html page.
But if one of de if clauses evaluates true, I like it returns for example a sentences displaying an error.
Example code:
<dtml-if action>
<dtml-if "action == 'insert line in order'">
   ....some code that inserts a line in the order....
<dtml-elif "action == 'delete line from order'">
   ....some code that deletes a line from the order....
  Error. There is no action or action is incorrect.
  ......The dtml document must stop here. .......
   ....some code displaying the updated order....
The evaluation of ac must be in the HEAD tag. If ac doesn't exists then the order is displayed.
Muy atentamente,

Juan Carlos Coruña
Director de Informática y Sistemas

UMD Bilbao, Oficina Central-Headquarters
Ribera de Elorrieta 7
48015 BILBAO
Tel: 902 128 256 / 94 476 29 93
Fax: +34 94 475 07 57