Hello all,

I`m creating a dtml document with some if clauses embedded that returns a html page.

But if one of de if clauses evaluates true, I like it returns for example a sentences displaying an error.

Example code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<dtml-if action>
<dtml-if "action == 'insert line in order'">
   ....some code that inserts a line in the order....
<dtml-elif "action == 'delete line from order'">
   ....some code that deletes a line from the order....
<dtml-else>
  </HEAD>
  <BODY>
  Error. There is no action or action is incorrect.
  </BODY>
  </HTML>
  ......The dtml document must stop here. .......
</dtml-if>
</dtml-if>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
   ....some code displaying the updated order....
</BODY>
</HTML>

The evaluation of ac must be in the HEAD tag. If ac doesn't exists then the order is displayed.

Muy atentamente,

Juan Carlos Coruña
Director de Informática y Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

UMD S.A.
UMD Bilbao, Oficina Central-Headquarters
Ribera de Elorrieta 7
48015 BILBAO
Tel: 902 128 256 / 94 476 29 93
Fax: +34 94 475 07 57