On my list of products that I would like to build / help build

A product that allows users to post classifieds for sale with categories,
pictures, start and end dates, email contacts, etc. Could be anonymous or
require a log in that plays upon the strengths of Zope.

A generic review product that allows people to post reviews of "things" and
have other people comment on the review. A lot of what is in Zope Treasures
but maybe with pictures etc.

Has anyone starting building these, need these, or would be interested in
helping build these?