Hi Gerard !

"Gerard Metrailler Jr." wrote:
> Hello,
> I am facing a little problem ;-)
> I am using a ZCatalog object on my site. When I do a query, I want the
> results do display the meta_type of the document found with it's icon. I've
> seen that on Zope.org and loved this idea... the only problem is that it is
> a method on zope.org that does the trick (<!--#var
> "icon_for_meta_type(REQUEST,meta_type=meta_type)"-->) and I don't have the
> source for it.
> Thank you for your help.

It's all there ;-)

Maik Röder

"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,
like immaculate giant gardens." The second coming - A manifesto. David
Gelernter http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/gelernter/gelernter_p1.html