If you haven't added your problems to the Collector on Zope.org, it
would be very good to do so... it doesn't seem that anybody from the
community is coming up with a fix and a lot of folks from DC out at the
O'Reilly open source convention... putting this in the Collector ensures
that it'll get addressed.