Hmmm,  more catalog strangeness..

I've finally gotten my product to add objects to a catalog correctly (with
the correct URL) Whee!

On my 2.2 development machine all appears fine, but on the 2.1.6 production
server all searches come back with no results.  When I look in "cataloged
objects" in the management interface, there are many objects with correct
URLs...???

Obviously I could just upgrade the production server, but I'm curious if
there's something inherently wrong with my code.

This is a sample of a call that I make to the Catalog.

        base_url=self.site_url()
        self.Catalog.catalog_object(ob,base_url+'/Promoters/'+id)

Thanks for any ideas.

-e-