Peter Arvidsson writes:
 > The strange thing is that the product itself is not broken only all the
 > instances become broken everytime I restart...
Try the following:

  delete the products (okay start with a single one, just to try)
    from "ControlPanel/Products" (this of cause will be possible).

  restart Zope: look at ControlPanel/Products.

  Maybe, you now have a broken product with a traceback telling
  you the problem cause.

By magic, Zope retains products in some cases when there is
a problem during import without showing any indication
of the problem (someone told in the list, that
something is written to a log file, if logging is enabled).

By removing the product manually, I hope Zope will show
you the problem.

If my proposal works indeed, then this product retaining
behaviour is more a bug than a feature.

Dieter