I already used the things in AlexR's howto but still he uses fmt or strftime() and
that is
the problem. AlexR claims the base is GMT though (the Zope developers said the
base-time was
UTC). Nevertheless this is a problem... I'll try to chunk it in the collector once
more with
a bit more explaination.

Thanks for your help.

Peter