Hi list!

I have two problems with Zope, and I hope you will be able to help me.

First one: (probably very basic)

When I create / edit a document it says: Content changed, then date / time
and GMT+2. Where can I set the time zone? I did not have this problem in
2.1.4, it started after the upgrade to 2.2.0 (final). I just copied the
data.fs file and the relevant installed products. Any suggestions on how to
solve this problem?

Second problem:

I found a way to make a list of the folders at the same level in the tree in
a How-to on the Zope site. I'm using the following code to do this:

<dtml-in "PARENTS[0].objectValues(['Folder'])" sort=title>

<dtml-if "title != '' and
AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_permission('View',_.getitem('id',1)) ">

This works for a User with the role Manager, but not with a user-defined
role. I have created a Viewer class with all the available permissions (for
testing purposes), but the above code returns nothing. If I remove the "and
AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_permission('View',_.getitem('id',1)) " part it does
show up. What should I do to make that part work?

Thanks in advance,
Bart Holthuijsen.