I'm interested in getting performance statistics for Zope. I'm scouring the
mailing lists for previous messages but I would also be interested in
anything else people may want to say about it. For example, what is the
record for average web hits from a Zope site? Does someone have a feel for
useful ratios like: "a Zope page takes, on average, twice as a static page
to serve"? I'm not interested in being anal about the numbers, seat of
the pants estimates are what I'm looking for.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]