> "Bak @ kedai" wrote:
> >
> > BTW, site summary doesnot work with zeo.  i can vview an instance fine on the
> > machine that server Data.fs, but not on the other machine.
> > what should we look out for when considering zeo?

boy, am i talking to myself a lot.  another follow up.  as always, right after
i sent a distress signal to the list, i got enlightened.

i missed all my external progs when i installed  the other machine.  so, in
the hopes of not showing how dense i am ;), in conclusion
-get a mirror copy of your working site - products, external methods, etc
-change host for connectiing to SQL backend.   use ip, not localhost
-make sure access are granted for all machines wanting to access the sql backend
-to minimize error, make changes from one machine only.

and enjoy!

did i miss anything else?