Jonathan Cheyne wrote:

> Hi, can anyone confirm that the ZTopics product works after upgrading to
> 2.2? I get an AttributeError for value Lexicon after migrating.

The problem is the old Data.fs, it seems.

I just created a new one, in a clean Data.fs, and it works fine.

You may try uninstalling the ZTopics, and reinstalling, but I doubt it will work.

This is something I am noticing with all my 'upgrades'. There are loads, and loads, of
errors with the Data.fs, even though it loads the site. Has anyone else seen this? Try
running with Debug turned on, and you can see them. Mainly they complain about 'oid'.
As a
result, I am finding myself simply rebuilding some site, and personally, I find it
quite
bothersome. :^(

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.