>From: Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Bart Holthuijsen writes:
>  > When I create / edit a document it says: Content changed, then date /
>  > and GMT+2.
>Why are you unhappy with the timezone? Is it not correct?
>Almost surely, Zope will ask the operating system for the
>timezone. You may try to set the environment variable TZ
>to cheat.

Thank you for your help!

Oh, I forgot to mention an important detail. I'm in GMT+1 and that is also
what I have set Windows NT to.

The previous installation of Zope (2.1.4) showed the right time, after the
upgrade it changed to GMT+2. Can anyone help me with changing this back? (if
not, then I'll try the environment variable)

Kind regards,
Bart Holthuijsen