Aleksander Salwa wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Bill Anderson wrote:
> > In the 2.2betas, and in 2.1.6, I could use ZServer and PCGI, but now, I get
> > one or the other.
> Do you mean that you could use (with earlier Zopes) _BOTH_ ZServer and
> PCGI at the same time ? Why ?

Several reasons. One, is that I have many sites that require a login. I _like_ being
to connect directly to ZServer via port number to login as manager, and as user to the
same site.

I run Zope both on it's own, and behind Roxen. On some sites I use RXML 'written' by
to enhance the site. I often connect directly to Zope via port number to debug RXML

Another reason, is I occasionally run benchmarks, and it is nice to be able to test
against Roxen/Zope-through-pcgi, and straight Zope.

> And now, you can get up and running one of them; or you can't run PCGI at
> all ?

See my latest post, form tonight.

Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.