        Im NOT starting a OS war here but that sugestion is probably harder to
implement then upgrading to NT and SQL Server. If Jelle Gerbrandy is using
Win98/Access there must be a reason (I cannot think of any good one :) )
        Maybe just changing Access to MySQL or Interbase (Interbase runs under
Win98, MySQL Im not sure, I think it does) would be a middle term as
changing OS is a bigger move (I would change as in my opinnion Win98 is NOT
an end user OS not a developer one)