From: Lionel Tafel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 2:11 PM
Subject: [Zope] Question

Hy everybody, i have a question?

I need to know if i can change the setting when i create a folder in the
zope. Because i create a folder and automaticly that create a file
index.php3 with some data. I want to know if i can change the data or
setting the data that this index.php3 have into.
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>
This is the <dtml-var id> Document.
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>