At 09:38 27-7-00 +0100, Vincent DELHOMMOIS wrote:
>I would like to use an SQL request to search some data in an access
>The request need to be executed when somebody clic on a button (onclick="")
>The result need to be displayed on the screen, but not on one line. I must
>be able to place the results in different places on the document.
May be you could use something like this:

<form action="mylist" method="get">

mylist (dtml-method):

<dtml-let results="sql.selectWhatYouWant(REQUEST)">
    <dtml-in results>
      <dtml-var yourdisplaymethod>

In yourdisplaymethod (dtml-method) you can specify where you want to place
your results.

Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Utrecht University
The Netherlands