What should I do to backup Zope (read further...):

1) Can I just backup Data.fs file (and expect that in case of failure I
can install zope as usual, copy backed up Data.fs over the installed
version, run and be happy)?

2) What can I do in case I wish to backup only part of Zope database
contents? In fact, I would like to run usual export on some folder - but
I want to do it from cron or sth. similar without employing web

Thanks in advance for replies.

Marcin.Kasperski | Teams do not make linear progress through analysis.
  @softax.com.pl | They don't start with requirement 1 and analyze it,
Marcin.Kasperski | then move to requirement 2 and analyze it. (...)
    @bigfoot.com | Analysis tends to be revolutionary. (Martin)