What should I do to backup Zope (read further...):

1) Can I just backup Data.fs file (and expect that in case of failure I
can install zope as usual, copy backed up Data.fs over the installed
version, run and be happy)?

2) What can I do in case I wish to backup only part of Zope database
contents? In fact, I would like to run usual export on some folder - but
I want to do it from cron or sth. similar without employing web
interface.

Thanks in advance for replies.

--
Marcin.Kasperski | Teams do not make linear progress through analysis.
  @softax.com.pl | They don't start with requirement 1 and analyze it,