Chris Withers wrote:
> Andy Pahne wrote:
> > Can anybody please tell me the search on does not find any
> > pages containing?
> >
> >   - mod_pcgi2
> IIRC, The splitter on treats punctuation as stop characters,
> that includes . - and _
> So searches like yours, or for dtml-in, etc will return nothing.
> However, as search for pcgi2 returns lots. dtml-in isn't too easy since
> I think 'in' is too short to actually turn up in a catalog and 'dtml'
> doesn't exactly get what you're after :S

Actually, - is treated as a continuation (ala hyphen) so searching for
dtmlin works fine.

_ is a stop word, so searching for "mod pcgi" works.

I'm going to note this on the search page.

I'm looking into changing this, but Splitter.c is a good description of
the headache I get :)

ethan "not a c coder" fremen
Zopatista Community Liason
Abnegate I!