On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 05:08:59PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Norman Khine wrote:
> > I have just installed the Zope Server on my NT and have gone through the
> > tutorial about building the Job_Board. All works OK, but I am at a bit of a
> > loss as to HOW I can make the SEARCH open. So that if I just wanted to see
> > say all the jobs with Programmer in the description.
> I think you're looking for ZCatalog. There are a few how-to's on
> zope.org
> > For example can I make a wild-card search ie Pr*
> Sadly, AFAIK, ZCatalog doesn't support this yet :S

Hm, wasn't there some discussion about this on the IRC today
and did not itamar say that globbing is possible since 2.2 ?

(Actually there's also some globbing related stuff in the Source code,
 especially the vocabulary settings..)

Christian Scholz                                               MrTopf@IRC
COM.lounge                                          http://comlounge.net/
communication & design                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]