Jonathan Desp wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm searching in several mailing list, but I didnot get the answer, I don't
> remember my password, because I have several data.fs and now I'm trying to
> write all my password for each data.fs, do you know how to get the password
> somewhere ? In which file ? If I open the data.fs with for example cutehtml,
> I'll see the source code, anyone here know an important keywords to search
> in the source code of data.fs or something ?

What about changing superuser password (via python run from
command line), logging as superuser and changing your password via web

Marcin.Kasperski | For waterfall, milestones are commitments. For | iterative development, they are decision points.
Marcin.Kasperski | (Martin)                                         |